Still life / a novel by Joy Fielding.
- 27 of 30 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kershaw County Library System.
0 current holds with 30 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kershaw - Camden Library||Fielding (Text)||33255002690585||Adult Fiction||Checked out||11/30/2020|
- ISBN: 1416585273
- ISBN: 9781416585275
- Physical Description: 369 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2009.
After surviving an auto accident that broke nearly every bone in her body and plunged her into a coma, successful businesswomen and happily married Casey Marshall realizes that although she is unable to see or communicate, she can hear everything. She quickly discovers that her friends aren't necessarily the people she thought them to be--and that her accident might not have been an accident at all.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coma > Patients > Fiction.
Young women > Fiction.