Summer darlings / Brooke Lea Foster.
- 0 of 11 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kershaw County Library System.
18 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kershaw - Elgin Library||Foster (Text)||33255003641223||Adult New Book||Checked out||07/05/2020|
- ISBN: 9781982115029
- ISBN: 1982115025
- Physical Description: 358 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2020.
In the summer of 1962 on Martha's Vineyard, a college student is forced to reckon with the dark underbelly of privilege when she becomes the nanny for a mysterious, wealthy family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nannies > Fiction.
Rich people > Fiction.
Female college students > Fiction.
Summer > Fiction.
Martha's Vineyard (Mass.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Coming of age fiction.