This tender land / William Kent Krueger.
- 2 of 7 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
2 current holds with 7 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||LGPRINT FIC KRU (Text)||30018005873530||Adult New Books||Checked out||01/25/2020|
- ISBN: 9781432869342
- ISBN: 1432869345
- Physical Description: 677 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
1932, Minnesota. The Lincoln School is a pitiless place where hundreds of Native American children, forcibly separated from their parents, are sent to be educated. It is also home to an orphan named Odie O'Banion, a lively boy whose exploits earn him the superintendent's wrath. Forced to flee, he and his brother Albert, their best friend Mose, and a little girl named Emmy steal away in a canoe, heading for the mighty Mississippi and a place to call their own. -- adapted from back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Indians of North America > Fiction.
Minnesota > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Large type books.