One hundred sausages / Yuval Zommer.
- 5 of 5 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780763692971
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Templar Books, an imprint of Candlewick Press, 
- Copyright: ©2016
A riotous follow-up to One Hundred Bones finds sausage-loving pooch Scruff inciting the wrath of his neighbors with his food-snatching activities until a theft at the butcher shop compels Scruff to use his sausage-sniffing nose to track down the culprit.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Sausages > Fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Sausages > Juvenile fiction.