Mia the mouse / Lily Small.
- 0 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Anderson - Anderson Main Library||JE Small Lily v.4 (Text)||22960001172179||Juvenile Easy Reader||Checked out||02/26/2020|
- ISBN: 9781627791441
- ISBN: 1627791442
- Physical Description: 121 pages : illustrations, maps ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First American Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2013
Originally published in Great Britain in 2013 by Egmont UK Limited. -- T.p. verso.
Text copyright ©2013 by Hothouse Fiction Ltd. ; Illustrations copyright ©2013 by Artful Doodlers Ltd.; Cover illustration ©John Francis. --
"Fun activities inside!"--Cover.
Mia is in the middle of telling a story to her sick grandmother when her mother asks her to run an errand, but, distracted by what may come next in the story, all Mia can remember is that she is to fetch something that starts with "B". Includes activities.-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 3.8 1 177097
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Fairy animals of Misty Wood ; 4
- Small, Lily. Fairy animals of Misty Wood.
- Fairy animals of Misty Wood ; 4: Mia the mouse.