Neil Patrick Harris : choose your own autobiography / Neil Patrick Harris.
- 1 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - Hilton Head Branch||B HARRIS (Text)||0530005249296||Adult Audiobook MP3||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467686334
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 7 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway, 
- Distributor: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
Previously released by Random House Audio.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
The Emmy Award-winning star of How I met your mother shares his experiences as a child star, Broadway performer and father in an over-the-top, humorous account creatively designed in the style of the popular interactive adventure series.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Harris, Neil Patrick, 1973-
Actors > United States > Biography.