Derek Jeter / by Sandy Donovan.
- 3 of 3 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780761370673
- ISBN: 0761370676
- ISBN: 9780761370659
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Revised edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 31) and ... Read More
Photographs and text introduce professional ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
3-6 Follett Library Resources.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.3 0.5 141842
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jeter, Derek, 1974- > Juvenile literature.
Jeter, Derek, 1974-
Baseball players > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Racially mixed people.
Search for related items by series
Summary: Photographs and text introduce professional baseball player Derek Jeter and describe his accomplishments with the New York Yankees.