The big blue thing on the hill / Yuval Zommer.
- 9 of 9 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||E ZOM (Text)||30018004804833||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763674038
- ISBN: 0763674036
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Templar Books, an imprint of Candlewick Press, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2014
"Far away from the city, in the middle of the Great Forest, is a special place called howling hill. It has always been peaceful and quiet, until one night, when a thing appears. It's blue, it's big, and the animals all agree that it has to go"--Jkt. flap.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.2 0.5 171325
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Animal sounds > Juvenile fiction.
Campers (Persons) > Juvenile fiction.
Insects > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
Animal sounds > Fiction.
Campers (Persons) > Fiction.
Insects > Fiction.