Last days on earth / ABC News.
- 1 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kershaw County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kershaw - Elgin Library||DVD 550.9 LAS (Text)||33255002476720||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0788608495
- ISBN: 9780788608490
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 85 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : ABC News, 
- Distributor: [United States] : [Distributed by] MPI Home Video
- Copyright: ©2006
Title from container.
Originally broadcast as a special edition of the television news program 20/20.
"A look at the deadliest threats to humanity"--Container.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director Rudy Bednar ; producers, Michael Bicks ... [et al.]
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Host, Elizabeth Vargas.
Go beyond science fiction to science fact, as it takes viewers on a roller-coaster ride through black holes, intelligent robots, asteroid strikes and deadly plagues. Take a journey through the universe to the inner world of DNA.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, all regions, full screen (4:3) presentation and letterbox presentation; Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
Search for related items by subject