The Mayan secrets / Clive Cussler and Thomas Perry.
- 7 of 7 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||LGPRINT FIC CUS (Text)||30018004424301||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410461223
- ISBN: 141046122X
- Physical Description: 491 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2013.
Husband-and-wife team Sam and Remi Fargo are in Mexico, when they come upon a remarkable discovery: the skeleton of a man clutching an ancient sealed pot, and within the pot, a Mayan book, larger than anyone has ever seen. The book contains astonishing information about the Mayans, about their cities, and about mankind itself. The secrets are so powerful that some people would do anything to possess them--the Fargos are about to find out.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Archaeologists > Fiction.
Treasure troves > Fiction.
Search for related items by series