Tamarack County : a novel / William Kent Krueger.
- 12 of 14 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Dorchester County Library System.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781451645750
- ISBN: 1451645759
- ISBN: 9781451645774
- Physical Description: 305 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2013.
Faced with a series of dark occurrences that are ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||O'Connor, Cork (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Minnesota > Fiction.
Small town life > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Minnesota > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Summary: Faced with a series of dark occurrences that are linked to a twenty-year-old murder, private investigator Cork O'Connor must stop a vengeful force before his family and friends pay the ultimate price.