Red country / Joe Abercrombie.
- 3 of 3 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||FIC ABE (Text)||30018004218224||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316187213
- ISBN: 0316187216
- Physical Description: 453 pages : illustrations, map ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Orbit, 2012.
Originally published: London : Gollancz, 2012.
Resolving to avenge the murders of her siblings, Shy South embarks on a dangerous journey with a pair of oxen and her cowardly stepfather to a frontier town gripped by gold fever and feuds before forging a precarious alliance with an infamous soldier of fortune and his feckless lawyer.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Revenge > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Farm life > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Stepfathers > Fiction.
Gold mines and mining > Fiction.
Vendetta > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.