Collateral : a novel / Ellen Hopkins.
- 8 of 8 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - St. Helena Branch||FIC HOP (Text)||0530009844669||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451626377
- ISBN: 1451626371
- Physical Description: xii, 496 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2012.
An MFA student who never dreamed she would become a military wife struggles with her love for her boyfriend, a dedicated Marine who has survived multiple deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, and her growing resentment over the war that is tearing their lives apart.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Marine Corps > Military life > Fiction.
Single women > Fiction.
Marines > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
|Genre:||Novels in verse.