Northwest angle : a novel / William Kent Krueger.
- 13 of 15 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||FIC KRU (Text)||30018004197931||Adult Fiction||Checked out||11/12/2021|
- ISBN: 9781439153956
- ISBN: 1439153957
- Physical Description: x, 357 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2011.
Discovering a murdered teen while stranded by a gale on the remote Lake of the Woods, detective Cork O'Connor and his daughter, Jenny, also discover a mysterious baby boy whose life is threatened by powerful adversaries.
Midwest Booksellers' Choice Award | Finalist | Fiction | 2012 - 2012 ; Minnesota Book Award | Finalist | Fiction | 2012 - 2012
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||O'Connor, Cork (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Ojibwa Indians > Fiction.
Minnesota > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.