The road to grace : a novel / Richard Paul Evans.
- 2 of 2 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kershaw County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kershaw - Camden Library||CD Evans (Text)||33255002998293||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781461835165
- ISBN: 146183516X
- Physical Description: 4 sound discs (4 hr., 45 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 ... Read More
- Edition: Unabridged, [Recorded Books edition].
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2012
Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Recording originally produced by Simon & Schuster, Inc., p2012.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by the author.
Following a series of personal tragedies, Alan ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Executives > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Walking > United States > Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.
Diaries > Fiction.