Diamond river man / Eugene Cunningham.
- 4 of 4 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781410443175
- ISBN: 1410443175
- Physical Description: 341 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2011.
Originally published in 1934.
"Lit Taylor, heir to the Bar B Ranch in Diamond ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
Summary: "Lit Taylor, heir to the Bar B Ranch in Diamond River, takes a pasear into outlaw territory to pick up some stolen cows. But a few miles in he finds himself in a hotbed of action where every hombre shoots first and asks questions afterward. The trail of stolen beef points to Frenchy Leonard's owlhooters and to ranch tycoon King Connell, who hounds his rivals while buying and selling their strays. With the aid of Mexican Chihuahua Joe and Sheriff Smoky Cole, Lit leads the grim shooting war against Leonard and Connell"--P.  of cover.