The trail blazers / by Tom Curry.
- 1 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - St. Helena Branch||LP FIC CUR (Text)||0530005459870||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410442956
- ISBN: 1410442950
- Physical Description: 241 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Wheeler Pub., 2011.
They were proud Texans who returned in defeat from the Civil War, totally unaware that a new army of evil men were threatening to take over their beloved state. At first they thought the ambushing and scalping was being done by the fierce Apache and Comanche tribes that rode the Chisholm Trail. But telltale tracks showed them something different. These were shod horses ... the horses of white men.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series