The 39 clues, Book 1 : The maze of bones / Rick Riordan.
- 3 of 3 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - Lobeco Branch||J FIC THI V. 2 (Text)||0530004490393||Juvenile Audiobook||Available||-|
|Beaufort - St. Helena Branch||J FIC THI V. 2 (Text)||0530005221065||Juvenile Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781606405451
- ISBN: 1606405454
- Physical Description: 1 sound media player (approximately 5 hr., 15 min.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio, [released 2008]
- Distributor: [Solon, Ohio] : [manufactured and distributed by] Findaway World, LLC
- Copyright: ©2008
"Playaway. Audiobooks. Pre-loaded and portable."--Container.
Previously released by Scholastic, Inc., p2008.
In container (21 x 13 x 3 cm.) with earphones, AAA battery and lanyard.
"Exclusive bonus material: secret surveillance tapes of Grace Cahill"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by David Pittu.
Rick Riordan's newest mystery centers around the Cahills - the most powerful family the world has ever known. The source of its power is a mystery that can only be unraveled by assembling 39 clues that have been hidden around the world throughout history. Follow the Cahills as they find the 39 clues, and play the game online at http://www.the39clues.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > History > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Mystery fiction > Juvenile fiction.
Code and cipher stories > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series