Folly Beach / Dorothea Benton Frank.
- 9 of 14 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 of 3 copies available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - Beaufort Branch||LP FIC FRA (Text)||0530009700036||Adult Large Print||Checked out||11/14/2020|
|Beaufort - Bluffton Branch||LP FIC FRA (Text)||0530009428745||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
|Beaufort - St. Helena Branch||LP FIC FRA (Text)||0530005459923||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781611296679
- ISBN: 1611296676
- Physical Description: x, 658 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Doubleday large print home library edition "1341570".
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, 2011.
Returning to Folly Beach, her childhood home, newly widowed Cate Cooper, who late husband's financial exploits have left her homeless and broke, discovers that it is possible to go home again and discover the person she was meant to become.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Large type books.
Folly Beach (S.C.) > Fiction.
Southern life > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Search for related items by series