The host / Stephenie Meyer.
- 9 of 11 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - Beaufort Branch||FIC MEY (Text)||0530004397929||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
|Beaufort - St. Helena Branch||T FIC MEY (Text)||0530004434623||Young Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781600241666
- ISBN: 1600241662
- Physical Description: 20 sound discs (approximately 23 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Hachette Audio, 
- Distributor: Prince Frederick, MD : Distributed by Landmark Audiobooks
- Copyright: ℗2008
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kate Reading.
The earth has been invaded by a species that take over the minds of their human hosts while leaving their bodies intact, and most of humanity has succumbed. Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie Stryder's body didn't expect ger to refuse to relinquish possession of her mind.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spirit possession > Fiction.
Spirit possession > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult audiobooks.
Science fiction > Young adult fiction.
Romance fiction > Juvenile fiction.