The taken / Inger Ash Wolfe.
- 3 of 3 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - St. Helena Branch||FIC WOL (Text)||0530005614649||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780151013531
- ISBN: 0151013535
- Physical Description: 415 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2010.
"A Hazel Micallef mystery."
Originally published: Toronto : McClelland & Stewart, 2009.
Reluctantly accepting help from her ex-husband after major surgery, Detective Inspector Hazel Micallef consults on a case that eerily resembles a recently serialized publication and causes Hazel and her associates to draw links between the murder, the story, and a cold case.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Policewomen > Fiction.
Canada > Fiction.