A vintage affair : a novel / Isabel Wolff.
- 10 of 10 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - Beaufort Branch||FIC WOL (Text)||0530005447574||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780553807837
- ISBN: 0553807838
- Physical Description: 346 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 2010.
Originally published: London : Harper, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. ).
Opening a vintage clothing shop in London where she restores classic gowns, Phoebe Swift works to keep up with her unexpected immediate success while struggling with her best friend's death, a rivalry between two suitors, and her mother's cosmetic surgery fixation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women dressmakers > Fiction.
Vintage clothing > Fiction.
Blackheath (London, England) > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > France > Fiction.