The First Wives Club / [presented by] Paramount ... Read More
- 13 of 13 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kershaw County Library System.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
- ISBN: 0792153138
- ISBN: 9780792153139
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (1 hour, 42 min.) : sound, color ; 4 ... Read More
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Pictures, 
- Copyright: ©1998
For specific features see interactive menu.
Based on the novel by Olivia Goldsmith.
Originally released as motion picture in 1996.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director of photography, Donald Thorin; editor, ... Read More
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Bette Midler, Goldie Hawn, Diane Keaton, Maggie ... Read More
Three mid-life Manhattanites have more than a ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Divorced women > Drama.
Revenge > Drama.
|Topic Heading:||Films for the hearing impaired.