- 3 copies at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 copy at Anderson County Library System.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Anderson - Anderson Main Library||Book Club Kit #4 (Text)||27189042||Adult Reference||Available||-|
|Kit contains: 8 books, 1 folder with 3 guides and 1 ACL canvas cloth bag: [ sm/ts 07-17-2015 @ ACL-MAIN ]|
- ISBN: 0553574574 (mass mkt. pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780553574579 (mass mkt. pbk.)
- Physical Description: 800 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Mass market pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 1996.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Doubleday, 1995.
|Summary, etc.:|| Living in Rome with his daughter, Jack McCall finds his grief following his wife's suicide interrupted by the arrival of his sister-in-law and two friends seeking his help in tracking down a classmate who went underground as a Vietnam protestor.
Search for related items by subject
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Rome (Italy) > Fiction.
South Carolina > Fiction.