- 16 of 27 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 3 copies available at Kershaw County Library System.
1 current hold with 27 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kershaw - Bethune Library||Oakley (Text)||33255003383859||Adult New Book||In transit||-|
|Kershaw - Camden Library||Oakley (Text)||33255003383834||Adult New Book||Checked out||06/13/2017|
|Kershaw - Elgin Library||Oakley (Text)||33255003383842||Adult New Book||Checked out||06/13/2017|
- ISBN: 9781501139260 (hc)
- ISBN: 1501139266
- ISBN: 9781501139291 (sc)
- ISBN: 1501139290
- Physical Description: 310 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Gallery books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| A 28-year-old recluse with a unique allergy to physical contact with other people is forced to reenter the world after her mother's death, finding friendship with a 10-year-old troubled boy and love with his adoptive father.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Touch > Fiction.
Sensory disorders > Fiction.