Top gear 20 : the complete season 20 / BBC TV.
- 1 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||DVD:2 629.222 TOP (Text)||30018004639361||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (360 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified], [2014?]
- Distributor: Burbank, Calif. : Warner Home Video, 
|General Note:|| Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Jeremy Clarkson, James May, Richard Hammond.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Originally broadcast by BBC2, June 30-Aug. 4, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| The world's most popular car show sees Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May in typically explosive form. In the course of six packed programs, they set out to race a car against an America's Cup yacht up the coast of New Zealand, launch a highly scientific process to find the world's fastest taxi, and do their bit for European economic turmoil by blasting across Spain in three 'affordable' supercars.
|System Details Note:|| DVD, Region 1, NTSC, 16:9, stereo.
Search for related items by subject
Automobiles > Great Britain.
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.