- 0 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||DVD:2 640 DOO (Text)||30018004645913||Adult DVDs||Checked out||05/30/2017|
- ISBN: 9781426345968
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (360 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Geographic, 
- Distributor: Boulder, Colo : GAIAM :
|General Note:|| Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Brenton Bruns, Michael Bruns, Ashley Bruns.
|Summary, etc.:|| Extreme American prepper Brent Sr. hopes the castle he is building will be the ultimate bunker that will protect his family if his greatest fear comes true: an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) that causes the power grid to fail plunges the country, and eventually the world, into chaos. With cameras documenting every step of the process, Brent Sr. summons his three daughters and two sons to finish construction of the only half-completed castle isolated deep in the Carolina mountains.
|System Details Note:|| DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen; 5.1 surround.
Search for related items by subject
Castles > Design and construction.
|Genre:||Reality television programs.