Teardrop [sound recording] / Lauren Kate.
- 2 of 2 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||AUDIO CD:11 FIC KAT (Text)||30018004401358||Adult Books on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780804122948
- ISBN: 0804122946
- ISBN: 9780804122962 (Library ed.) :
- ISBN: 0804122962 (Library ed.) :
- Physical Description: 11 sound discs (779 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York] : Listening Library, 
|General Note:|| Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Erin Spencer.
|Summary, etc.:|| Since Eureka's mother drowned, she wishes she were dead too, but after discovering that an ancient book is more than a story Eureka begins to believe that Ander is right about her being involved in strange things--and in grave danger.
|Target Audience Note:|| 7-12.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Depression, Mental > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Books on CD.