The Rosie project : [a novel] / Graeme Simsion.
- 13 copies at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 copies at Dorchester County Library System.
7 current holds with 35 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - St. George Main Library||FIC SIM (Text)||30018004455610||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||FIC SIM (Text)||30018004451957||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476729084 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781476729091 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 295 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
|General Note:|| Subtitle from dust jacket.
|Summary, etc.:|| Don Tillman, a professor of genetics, sets up a project designed to find him the perfect wife, starting with a questionnaire that has to be adjusted a little as he goes along. Then he meets Rosie, who is everything he's not looking for in a wife, but she ends up his friend as he helps her try and find her biological father.
Search for related items by subject
College teachers >
Genetics > Research > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.