- 40 of 41 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 41 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - St. George Main Library||FIC REI (Text)||30018004428062||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||FIC REI (Text)||30018004399644||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781439102459 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1439102457 (hardback)
- Physical Description: viii, 324 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 
- Copyright: ©2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Charlotte police discover the body of a teenage girl along a desolate stretch of two-lane highway, Temperance Brennan fears the worst. The girl's body shows signs of foul play. Inside her purse, police find the ID card of a prominent local businessman, John-Henry Story, who died in a horrific flea market fire months earlier. Was the girl an illegal immigrant turning tricks? Was she murdered? Tempe soon finds herself at the center of a conspiracy that extends all the way from South America, to Afghanistan, and right to the center of Charlotte.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brennan, Temperance (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women forensic anthropologists > Fiction.
Human trafficking > Fiction.
Charlotte (N.C.) > Fiction.