I, Saul : a novel / Jerry B. Jenkins ; with James S. MacDonald.
- 14 copies at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 copy at Dorchester County Library.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||FIC JEN (Text)||30018004422677||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781617950063 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781617953392 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 391 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Brentwood, Tennessee : Worthy Pub., 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| A modern-day Biblical scholar finds himself in a deadly race to locate the ancient parchments written by Saul of Tarsus before they are seized by nefarious antiquities thieves.
Search for related items by subject
the Apostle, Saint >
Bible > History of Biblical events > Fiction.
Apostles > Fiction.