The brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao / Junot Díaz.
- 3 copies at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 copy at Anderson County Library System.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Anderson - Anderson Main Library||Book Club Kit #11 (Text)||27189125||Adult Reference||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781594483295 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1594483299 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 339,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Riverhead trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| Oscar, an overweight Dominican from a New Jersey ghetto, dreams of becoming a writer and finding love, but a Fuku curse has haunted his family for generations, and may well prevent him from attaining his desires.
Search for related items by subject
Dominican Americans > Fiction.