Gotcha! [sound recording] / Fern Michaels.
- 0 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||AUDIO CD:4 FIC MIC (Text)||30018004539546||Adult Books on CD||Checked out||10/13/2017|
- ISBN: 9781455812608
- Physical Description: 4 sound discs (4 hr., 34 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Abridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Mich. : Brilliance Audio ; p2013.
|General Note:|| Compact disc.
Title from container.
In container (17 cm.).
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Performed by Laural Merlington.
|Summary, etc.:|| Julie Wyatt is convinced that her daughter-in-law, Darlene, is responsible for the mysterious death of her son Larry and enlists the aid of fellow members of the Sisterhood, Myra and Annie, to help ensure the safety of Larry's daughter and obtain a confession from Darlene.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Vigilantes > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc
- Michaels, Fern. Sisterhood.
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.