- 19 of 20 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - St. George Main Library||FIC MCB (Text)||30018004390601||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||FIC MCB (Text)||30018004391237||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781594486340 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1594486344 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 417 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fleeing his violent master at the side of abolitionist John Brown at the height of the slavery debate in mid-nineteenth-century Kansas Territory, Henry pretends to be a girl to hide his identity throughout the raid on Harpers Ferry in 1859.
|Awards Note:|| National Book Award (Fiction) 2013
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brown, John, 1800-1859 > Fiction.
Fugitive slaves > United States > Fiction.
Abolitionists > Fiction.
Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) > History > John Brown's Raid, 1859 > Fiction.