The heist : a novel / Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg.
- 9 of 9 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - St. George Main Library||LGPRINT FIC EVA (Text)||30018004317968||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||LGPRINT FIC EVA (Text)||30018004598930||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385363181 (sc : lg. print)
- ISBN: 0385363184 (sc : lg. print)
- ISBN: 9780872729483 (McN prebind : lg. print)
- Physical Description: 369 p. (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Large Print ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, c2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| FBI Special Agent Kate O'Hare is known for her fierce dedication and discipline on the job, chasing down the world's most wanted criminals and putting them behind bars. Her boss thinks she is tenacious and ambitious; her friends think she is tough, stubborn, and maybe even a bit obsessed. And while Kate has made quite a name for herself for the past five years, the only name she's cared about is Nicolas Fox, an international crook she wants in more ways than one.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.
Large type books.