- 18 copies at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 copies at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - St. George Main Library||FIC WAL (Text)||30018004400442||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||FIC WAL (Text)||30018004606931||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345541536 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0345541537 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 413 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Pitted against a powerful family when he reopens the scandalous case of a young woman's unsolved murder, George Becket is forced to confront a haunting mistake from his own past while outmaneuvering wealth-driven corruption.
Search for related items by subject
Upper class >
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Cold cases (Criminal investigation) > Fiction.
Cape Cod (Mass) > Fiction.