Zero hour : a novel from the NUMA files / by Clive Cussler and Graham Brown.
- 7 of 7 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - St. George Main Library||LGPRINT FIC CUS (Text)||30018004585515||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410457042 (lf print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410457044 (lg print : hardcover)
- Physical Description: 515 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| It is called zero point energy, and it really exists - a state of energy contained in all matter everywhere, and thus all but unlimited. Nobody has ever found a way to tap into it, however - until one scientist discovers a way. The problem is, his machines also cause great earthquakes, even fissures in tectonic plates. One machine is buried deep underground; the other is submerged in a vast ocean trench. If Kurt Austin and Joe Zavala and the rest of the NUMA team aren't able to find and destroy them, and soon, the world will be on the threshold of a new era of earth tremors and unchecked volcanism.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Austin, Kurt (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Large type books.