- 2 of 3 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||LGPRINT FIC MIL (Text)||30018004556011||Adult Large Print||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9781410457875
- ISBN: 1410457877
- Physical Description: 295 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2013.
- Copyright: ♭2012
|Summary, etc.:|| With nowhere to turn, penniless widow Grace Yoder travels with her young son to the Amish community of Seven Poplars, hoping to reunite with the Plain father she never knew. Though her father is deceased, his new family still welcomes her. But when handsome family friend and Mennonite John Hartman offers her a job in his veterinarian office, Grace discovers a beautiful bridge between the two worlds. And prays John will ask her to stay by his side.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish women > Fiction.
Mennonites > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Hannah's Daughters Series
- Thorndike Press large print gentle romance
- Thorndike Press large print gentle romance.