The guns at last light [sound recording] : the war in Western Europe, 1944-1945 / Rick Atkinson.
- 0 of 2 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||AUDIO CD:9 940.5421 ATK (Text)||30018004539892||Adult Books on CD||Checked out||07/05/2016|
- ISBN: 9780743527996
- Physical Description: 9 sound discs (660 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Abridged
- Publisher: [New York] : Simon & Schuster Audio, 
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| With the stirring final volume of this monumental trilogy, Rick Atkinson's remarkable accomplishment is manifest. He has produced the definitive chronicle of the war that restored freedom to the West. His lively, occasionally lyric prose brings the vast theater of battle, from the beaches of Normandy deep into Germany, brilliantly alive.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Campaigns > Western Front.
Search for related items by series
- Liberation trilogy ; v. 3
- Atkinson, Rick. Liberation trilogy (Simon & Schuster Audio (Firm)) ; v. 3.