A constellation of vital phenomena / Anthony Marra.
- 14 of 16 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
1 current hold with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||FIC MAR (Text)||30018004621534||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780770436407
- ISBN: 0770436404 (hc)
- ISBN: 9780770436421 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 384 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Hogarth, c2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a rural village in December 2004 Chechnya, a failed doctor Akhmed harbors the traumatized 8-year-old daughter of a father abducted by Russian forces and treats a series of wounded rebels and refugees while exploring the shared past that binds him to the child.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women physicians > Fiction.
Hospitals > Russia > Fiction.
Refugees > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Chechni͡a︡ (Russia) > History > Civil War, 1994- > Fiction.