Best kept secret [sound recording] : a novel / Jeffrey Archer.
- 8 of 8 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||AUDIO CD:9 FIC ARC (Text)||30018004556219||Adult Books on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781427229205
- ISBN: 1427229201
- Physical Description: 9 sound discs (11 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Macmillan Audio, p2013.
|General Note:|| Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Alex Jennings and Emilia Fox.
|Summary, etc.:|| This is the third book in the Clifton Chronicles series. Opens a moment after the end of The Sins of the Father, with the resolution of the trial and the triumphant marriage of Harry Clifton and Elizabeth Barrington, finally uniting their family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > England > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Archer, Jeffrey, 1940- Clifton chronicles (Macmillan Audio (Firm)) ; v. 3
- Archer, Jeffrey, 1940- Clifton chronicles (Macmillan Audio (Firm)) ; v. 3.