A step of faith : the fourth journal of The walk series / Richard Paul Evans.
- 40 copies at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 4 copies at York County Library System.
0 current holds with 45 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|York - Clover Branch||FIC EVANS (Text)||33205010474381||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|York - Fort Mill Branch||FIC EVANS (Text)||33205010474449||Adult Fiction||Checked out||09/17/2015|
|York - Lake Wylie Branch||FIC EVANS (Text)||33205010469373||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|York - Rock Hill Branch||FIC EVANS (Text)||33205010469670||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|York - Rock Hill Branch||FIC EVANS (Text)||33205010474506||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|York - York Branch||FIC EVANS (Text)||33205010469431||Adult Fiction||Checked out||09/08/2015|
- ISBN: 9781451628296 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1451628293 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781451628302 (trade pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1451628307 (trade pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 279 pages : map ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 
- Copyright: ©2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| After the death of his beloved wife, after the loss of his advertising business to his once-trusted partner, after bankruptcy forced him from his home, Alan Christoffersen is a broken man. Leaving everything he knows, he sets out on an extraordinary cross-country journey; with only the pack on his back, he is walking from Seattle to Key West--the end of the map. Along the way, Alan begins to heal, meeting people who teach him lessons about love, sacrifice, and forgiveness. But in St. Louis, Alan faces another life-changing crisis, and now the journey is in jeopardy.
Search for related items by subject
Life change events > Fiction.
Walking > United States > Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.