Miss Julia stirs up trouble / by Ann B. Ross.
- 7 of 9 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Dorchester County Library System.
1 current hold with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - St. George Main Library||LGPRINT FIC ROS (Text)||30018004373979||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||LGPRINT FIC ROS (Text)||30018004584013||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410456052 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410456056 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 557 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2013.
|General Note:|| Includes recipes and Luanne's helpful household hints.
|Summary, etc.:|| Autumn leaves aren't the only things falling: James, Hazel Marie's housekeeper, has had a nasty tumble down some stairs. How can Hazel Marie feed and take care of him -- not to mention a husband and two babies -- when she barely knows how to boil water? Miss Julia jumps in to help by convincing the ladies of Abbotsville to put on their aprons and give cooking lessons. With success so close she can taste it, Julia isn't thrilled when an unexpected visitor shows up. Brother Vern Puckett, Hazel Marie's no-good uncle, started life on the wrong foot and stayed there. What could he possibly want from his frazzled niece this time?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Springer, Julia (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women > North Carolina > Fiction.
Cooking > Fiction.
North Carolina > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print core.
- Miss Julia ; ‡v bk. 14
- Ross, Ann B. ‡t Miss Julia series ; ‡v bk. 14.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.