The house that love built / Beth Wiseman.
- 9 copies at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 copy at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||FIC WIS (Text)||30018004556128||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781595548894 : PAP
- ISBN: 1595548890 : PAP
- Physical Description: 344 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : Thomas Nelson, 2013.
|General Note:|| "Includes reading group guide"--P.  of cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Brooke has only loved one man. Owen's heart is filled with bitterness. Can a mysterious house bring them together for a second chance at love?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Single mothers >
Dwellings > Conservation and restoration > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.