Into the darkest corner [sound recording] : a novel / Elizabeth Haynes.
- 2 of 2 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||AUDIO CD:12 FIC HAY (Text)||30018004384935||Adult Books on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781469278575 (Library ed.)
- ISBN: 146927857X (Library ed.)
- Physical Description: 12 sound discs (14 hr., 3 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Mich. : Brilliance Audio, Inc., .
|General Note:|| Compact disc.
Some sets repackaged and distributed by Midwest Tape.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Performed by David Thorpe and Karen Cass.
|Summary, etc.:|| Utterly convincing in its portrayal of obsession, it is an ingeniously structured and plotted tour de force of suspense that marks the arrival of a major new talent.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Violence against > Psychological aspects > Fiction.
Intimate partner violence > Fiction.