- 7 of 7 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||AUDIO CD:11 FIC STR (Text)||30018004554743||Adult Books on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307967077
- ISBN: 0307967077
- Physical Description: 11 sound discs (13 hrs. 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House Audio, 
- Copyright: ©2013
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Cassandra Campbell.
Catalyzed by a nephew's thoughtless prank, a pair of brothers confront painful psychological issues surrounding the freak accident that killed their father when they were boys, a loss linked to a heartbreaking deception that shaped their personal and professional lives.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers > Fiction.