To sell is human [sound recording] / Daniel H. Pink.
- 0 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||AUDIO CD:5 158.2 PIN (Text)||30018004361339||Adult Books on CD||Checked out||06/11/2016|
- ISBN: 9781611761115 :
- Physical Description: 5 sound discs (ca. 6 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Compact disc ed., Unabridged ed.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Audio, p2012.
|General Note:|| Compact discs.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In the tradition of his bestselling book Drive, a revolutionary look at the art of selling. This is a book about sales for people who don't know they're in sales"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Influence (Psychology) > Compact discs.
Persuasion (Psychology) > Compact discs.
Selling > Psychological aspects > Compact discs.
Audiobooks > Compact discs.