- 33 of 39 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 5 of 5 copies available at Florence County Library System.
0 current holds with 39 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Florence - Lake City Branch||Picoult (Text)||33172005302326||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Florence - Main Library||Picoult (Text)||33172005267842||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Florence - Olanta Branch||Picoult (Text)||33172005298136||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Florence - Pamplico Branch||Picoult (Text)||33172005268683||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Florence - Timmonsville Branch||Picoult (Text)||33172005268493||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781439102763 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1439102767 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781439102770 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 1439102775 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: ix, 460 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First Emily Bestler Books/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Emily Bestler Books, 2013.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sage Singer becomes friends with an old man who's particularly beloved in her community after they strike up a conversation at the bakery where she works. Josef Weber is everyone's favorite retired teacher and Little League coach. One day he asks Sage for a favor: to kill him. Shocked, Sage refuses, but then he tells her he deserves to die. Once he reveals his secret, Sage wonders if he's right. What do you do when evil lives next door? Can someone who's committed a truly heinous act ever redeem themselves with good behavior? Should you offer forgiveness to someone if you aren't the party who was wronged? And most of all--if Sage even considers his request--is it murder, or justice?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bakers > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Older men > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Ex-Nazis > Fiction.
New Hampshire > Fiction.