The aviator's wife : a novel / Melanie Benjamin.
- 5 of 7 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
1 current hold with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||AUDIO CD:13 FIC BEN (Text)||30018004444705||Adult Books on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385360357 :
- ISBN: 0385360355 :
- ISBN: 9780735209350
- Physical Description: 13 sound discs (16 hr., 21 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Westminister, Md.] : Books on Tape, 
- Distributor: New York : Random House Audio ; ‡a Prince Frederick, MD : ‡b Distributed by Recorded Books
- Copyright: ℗2013
Title from web.
Director, Christina Rooney.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Lorna Raver.
For much of her life, Anne Morrow, the shy daughter of the U.S. ambassador to Mexico, has stood in the shadows of those around her, including her millionaire father and vibrant older sister, who often steals the spotlight. Then Anne, a college senior with hidden literary aspirations, travels to Mexico City to spend Christmas with her family. There she meets Colonel Charles Lindbergh, fresh off his celebrated 1927 solo flight across the Atlantic. Enthralled by Charles's assurance and fame, Anne is certain the celebrated aviator has scarcely noticed her. But she is wrong.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974 > Fiction.
Lindbergh, Anne Morrow, 1906-2001 > Fiction.
Air pilots > Fiction.