- 4 of 5 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||E CAR (Text)||30018004181679||Juvenile Picture Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781423145370 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1423145372 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Disney/Hyperion, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| A boy on a camp out is not concerned about bats, crocodiles, or even a thunk that could signal an alien invasion because he has his very brave watchdog, Alfie, with him.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fear > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Camping > Juvenile fiction.
Fear > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Camping > Fiction.